Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge)
1. Paying the charge
You must pay the Dartford Crossing charge by midnight the day after you cross.
You can get a fine if you’re late or don’t pay.
If you’ve already set up an account, sign in to manage your account or pay the charge.
If you’re disabled . You don’t need to pay if you’re driving a vehicle that’s exempt from vehicle tax because you’re disabled.
You can also use this service to:
Set up an account
Pay or challenge a fine
Apply for local resident discount if you live in Dartford or Thurrock
Check which crossings you’ve paid for
Other ways to pay
- Pay with cash at Payzone stores
- Set up an account by post
- Pay in advance by post
- Pay or set up an account by phone
- Telephone: 0.3.0.0 3.0.0 0.1.2.0
- Textphone: 18001 0.3.0.0 3.0.0 0.1.2.0