Dartford Crossing Dart charge
Dartford Crossing Dart Charge. You must make payment by midnight the day after you cross.
You can get a fine if you’re late or don’t pay Dartford Crossing Dart Charge.
If you’ve already set up an account then, sign in to manage your Dartford Toll account make a payment for Dartford Crossing Dart charge.
You can also use this service
Create a account
Challenge a fine
Apply for local resident discount if you live in Dartford or Thurrock
Also Check for paid crossings
Other ways to pay
- Telephone Dartford Toll
- pay with cash at your nearest Payzone store
- set up an account by post
- pay in advance or top-up your account by post
- either pay or set up an account by phone
- Dartford Toll contact telephone call centre
- Telephone: 0300 300 0120
- or instead Telephone From outside the UK: +44 (0) 300 300 0120
- Textphone: 18001 0300 300 0120
- Open Every day 5 am till midnight (opening times are different during Christmas and New Year and bank holidays) Additionally we may record your call for quality and training purposes. If you are an existing Account Holder, you may then get a text or email after your call to ask for your feedback.
- If you’re unhappy with your experience of using the service, they want to hear from you straightaway. This will help them put things right and improve our future service.Before you contact us to make a complaint. Without delay and in the first place please consult our guide on how to file a complaint before completing the form below.
- ComplaintsBy mail to:
Customer Service Manager
PO Box 842
LS1 9QFWhat happens next?
They will certainly endeavor to respond to your complaint within 10 working business days of receipt. Obviously If they need to take more time. In addition they will let you know why and when you can expect to hear from them.