Dartford Crossing pay the charge
You must pay the Dartford Crossing charge by midnight the day after you cross.
You can get a fine if you’re late or don’t pay.
If you’ve already set up an account, sign in to manage your account or pay the charge.
You can also use this service to:
Set up an account
Pay or challenge a fine
Apply for local resident discount if you live in Dartford or Thurrock
Check which crossings you’ve paid for
Other ways to pay
- pay by telephone
- pay with cash at your nearest Payzone store
- set up an account by post
- pay in advance or top-up your account by post
- pay or set up an account by phone
- Dart Charge contact centre Every day, 5am to midnight (opening times are different over Christmas and New Year)